46 Equestrian Ln, East Falmouth, MA 025364 beds, 5 baths, 5,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 348 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- MLS #: 21307637
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,609 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11 S:01 P:029 L:337
- Zillow Home ID: 55882973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 46 Equestrian Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 87% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292