This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,435 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $211,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:22 L:186-2
- Zillow Home ID: 57814091
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06018 homes, this home is valued 11.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% lower than in Torrington Metro, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|37 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$222K||5||2||2,420|
|30 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$181K||4||1||1,744|
|63 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$187K||4||2||1,719|
|59 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$172K||3||2||1,424|
|44 Prospect St Canaan, CT||$164K||3||1||1,289|
|61 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$125K||2||1||1,128|
|49 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$171K||3||2||1,728|
|29 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$222K||3||2||2,136|
|22 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$139K||3||1||1,176|
|52 Prospect St Canaan, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,450|
|38 Prospect St Canaan, CT||$185K||3||1.1||1,560|
|54 Prospect St Canaan, CT||$163K||3||1||1,248|
|56 Prospect St Canaan, CT||--||--||--||--|
|62 Prospect St Canaan, CT||$163K||3||1.1||1,248|
|000 Pros Rd Canaan, CT||$347K||4||2||1,730|
|57 Bragg St Canaan, CT||$194K||3||1.5||1,642|
|65 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$170K||3||2||1,708|
|9 Foote Ave Canaan, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,144|
|47-49 Prospect St North Canaan, CT||$259K||8||3||2,646|
|51 Railroad St Canaan, CT||$187K||3||1||1,816|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
PK-4 & ungraded5.5 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!