- Built in 1850
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,245 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $234
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $401
- MLS #: 71800353
- By the Sea Sotheby's International ...
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Golf, Features \ Suburban, Features \ None, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Boating, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Water, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Tile, Features \ Security System, Features \ Intercom System, Features \ No Garage, Features \ City \ Town Street, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Gas, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Bay\Bow Window, Features \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Other Beach, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2135756309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is 34.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|18 Granite St Rockport, MA||$342K||2||1.5||1,092|
|24 Granite St Rockport, MA||$502K||3||2.5||1,788|
|18 Granite St # A Rockport, MA||$279K||1||1.5||768|
|33 Granite St Rockport, MA||$448K||2||1.5||1,920|
|26 Granite St Rockport, MA||$422K||2||2.5||1,358|
|27 Granite St Rockport, MA||$379K||2||1.5||1,001|
|35 Granite St Rockport, MA||$500K||3||2.5||1,764|
|4 Doctors Run Rockport, MA||$708K||4||2||2,520|
|29 Granite St Rockport, MA||$591K||4||2.5||2,300|
|14 Granite St Rockport, MA||$445K||4||3||1|
|1 Doctors Run Rockport, MA||$896K||4||3.5||3,065|
|31 Granite St Rockport, MA||$955K||5||4.5||3,593|
|28 Granite St Rockport, MA||$554K||4||2||2,633|
|41 Granite St Rockport, MA||$390K||2||2||960|
|25 Granite St Rockport, MA||$477K||3||3||1,750|
|30 Granite St Rockport, MA||$489K||3||2.5||2,273|
|43 Granite St Rockport, MA||$468K||3||2||1,356|
|170 Granite St UNIT 6 Rockport, MA||$279K||--||--||--|
|170 1/2 Granite St UNIT 5 Rockport, MA||$180K||1||1.5||740|
|170 1/2 Granite St UNIT 2 Rockport, MA||$152K||1||1||570|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!