46 Harrison St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Studio, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 61 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 330645
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 13130000616200804060540000
- Zillow Home ID: 30087172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.5% less than in Town of Poughkeepsie, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Poughkeepsie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12601 home values.
- 44 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$110K622,000
- 48 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$107K31.51,408
- 42 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$134K522,464
- 50 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$157K311,434
- 158 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$109K421,968
- 40 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$135K422,400
- 162 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$133K211,928
- 156 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$250K422,728
- 52 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$131K111,179
- 164 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$143K311,262
- 45 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$148K732,158
- 166 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$129K311,028
- 154 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$115K311,824
- 43 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY--321,664
- 168 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$158K421,424
- 150 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$105K31736
- 54 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$155K322,460
- 41 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$127K421,936
- 36 Harrison St Poughkeepsie, NY$302K833,358
- 172 Thompson St Poughkeepsie, NY$149K421,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!