This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
It is surrounded by larger, beautifully maintained homes, manicured landscapes and family-friendly museums. It possesses a small au-pair, care giver or office suite with private bath and stairway to the kitchen.
One of the most desirable streets in Farmington. Historic district, family-friendly, sidewalked neighborhood with many young children and social parents; short walking distance to Noah Wallace Elementary and Village Nursery schools, Miss Porters, Stanley-Whitman and Hillstead museums, churches, Brickwalk businesses, the Farmington Country Club and Farmington Field Club. The home is surrounded by pampered larger homes and manicured landscapes and boasts an award-winning landscape of its own with mature elms, maples , field-stone terraced patio and custom privacy fencing.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $740,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Maids Room, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,543 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:895 N:46
- Zillow Home ID: 58136364
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 171.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Farmington, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|11 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$722K||6||4.5||3,624|
|22 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$676K||3||2.5||3,254|
|16 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$633K||4||5||2,954|
|13 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$607K||5||2.5||3,459|
|26 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$353K||3||1||1,122|
|14 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$486K||4||2.5||2,130|
|18 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$525K||4||2.5||2,463|
|49 High St Farmington, CT||$1.23M||5||6||6,089|
|36 High St Farmington, CT||$902K||5||3.5||4,251|
|11 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$758K||6||4.5||3,624|
|5 Hidden Spring Dr Farmington, CT||$780K||5||5||4,794|
|3 Hidden Spring Dr Farmington, CT||$964K||5||3.5||5,000|
|30 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$455K||2||2.01||2,143|
|28 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$428K||4||1.5||1,598|
|30 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$458K||3||2.5||2,143|
|24 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$853K||5||3.5||4,561|
|32 High St Farmington, CT||$796K||6||4.5||3,774|
|32 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$849K||4||3.5||4,287|
|33 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$738K||3||2.5||3,624|
|34 Mountain Rd Farmington, CT||$820K||4||4.5||3,395|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!