- Built in 1930
- Views: 957 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $344,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $243
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00038 B:00068 L:00002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56030897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-358K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 52% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|45 High St Andover, MA||--||Studio||1||605|
|45 High St APT 3 North Andover, MA||$245K||Studio||1||605|
|44 High St UNIT 3 Andover, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,770|
|44 High St UNIT 1 Andover, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,700|
|2 Temple Pl UNIT 2 Andover, MA||$265K||3||2.01||1,145|
|4 Temple Pl UNIT 4 Andover, MA||$274K||3||2||1,320|
|6 Temple Pl UNIT 6 Andover, MA||$281K||3||1.5||1,320|
|6 Temple Pl Andover, MA||$312K||3||1.5||1,320|
|8 Temple Pl UNIT 8 Andover, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,320|
|10 Temple Pl UNIT 10 Andover, MA||$261K||2||1.5||1,320|
|1 Temple Pl UNIT 1 Andover, MA||$250K||2||1.5||1,040|
|3 Temple Pl UNIT 3 Andover, MA||$389K||3||2.5||1,920|
|5 Temple Pl UNIT 5 Andover, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,920|
|7 Temple Pl UNIT 7 Andover, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,290|
|9 Temple Pl UNIT 9 Andover, MA||$274K||3||2||1,290|
|48 High St UNIT 48 Andover, MA||$382K||3||2.5||2,082|
|48 High St Andover, MA||$445K||4||2.5||2,082|
|45 High St Andover, MA||$234K||2||1||1,000|
|47 High St UNIT 47 Andover, MA||$391K||5||1.5||2,030|
|42 High St Andover, MA||$429K||4||2.5||2,154|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!