46 Marcy Ln, Middletown, NY 109414 beds, 2 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 33520008100000060100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31857990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Marcy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% lower than in Scotchtown, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotchtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10941 home values.
- 30 Connors Rd Middletown, NY$184K41.51,132
- 42 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$224K41.52,400
- 43 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$203K51.52,290
- 16 Connors Rd Middletown, NY$216K41.51,144
- 43 Freezer Rd Middletown, NY$210K41.51,132
- 38 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$196K41.51,132
- 41 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$189K41.51,132
- 31 Connors Rd Middletown, NY$249K331,332
- 29 Connors Rd Middletown, NY$313K42.52,248
- 39 Freezer Rd Middletown, NY$192K41.51,732
- 27 Connors Rd Middletown, NY$355K42.52,248
- 37 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$154K52.52,040
- 36 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$158K51.52,040
- 37 Freezer Rd Middletown, NY$187K41.51,132
- 22 Tammy Dr Middletown, NY$324K42.52,424
- 44 Freezer Rd Middletown, NY$213K41.51,132
- 20 Tammy Dr Middletown, NY$239K32.51,132
- 35 Marcy Ln Middletown, NY$202K41.51,132
- 33 Freezer Rd Middletown, NY$150K522,040
- 18 Tammy Dr Middletown, NY$259K531,332
Nearby Schools in Scotchtown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.