This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $67,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 416 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES \ Threshold, Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Country Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Fireplace Insert, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Walkout Basement, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Eaves, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Granville, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Granville, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Washington, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Combined DR/LR, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Garden, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Screened, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Liquid Propane, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, HEAT SYSTEM \ Zoned, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ VT, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Granville, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Sub Area \ Granville, Sub Area \ Town and Village of, Swis Code \ 533201, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 53320111700900020230000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32893010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12832 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Town of Granville as a whole. Among 12832 homes, this home is valued 29.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% higher than in Town of Granville, and 38.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Granville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12832 home values.
|48 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$131K||3||2||1,500|
|12 Troy Ter Granville, NY||$116K||3||2||1,320|
|42 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$110K||3||2||1,600|
|43 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$195K||6||2.5||2,388|
|52 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$131K||3||1||1,248|
|10 Troy Ter Granville, NY||$135K||2||1.5||1,456|
|49 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$75K||2||1||920|
|46-48 Columbus St Granville, NY||$136K||3||1.5||1,890|
|40 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$55K||2||2||1,640|
|37 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$87K||3||2||1,367|
|3 Berkowitz Dr Granville, NY||$127K||2||2||1,232|
|8 Troy Ter Granville, NY||$113K||3||1||1,108|
|54 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$135K||3||1||1,176|
|42 Columbus St Granville, NY||$132K||4||1.5||2,238|
|9 Troy Ter Granville, NY||$108K||3||1.5||1,107|
|11 Troy Ter Granville, NY||$154K||3||1||1,590|
|4 Berkowitz Dr Granville, NY||$164K||3||2||1,659|
|51 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$151K||3||2||1,594|
|35 Mettowee St Granville, NY||$110K||3||2||2,188|
|43 Columbus St Granville, NY||$120K||4||1.5||2,009|
Nearby Schools in Town of Granville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!