- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 757 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $2,667
- Last sale price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Amenities \ Fireplace-Wood, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, LotDescription \ Level, Number Stories \ 2, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Negotiable, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Property Type \ House, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Colonial, Town \ Durham, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: DRHM M:6 B:7 L:28
- Zillow Home ID: 86868053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $246-354K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03824 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Town of Durham as a whole. Among 03824 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 99.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Town of Durham, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03824 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03824 home values.
|44 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$301K||4||1.5||1,984|
|48 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$356K||4||2.5||2,730|
|11 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$278K||3||1.5||1,710|
|9 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$284K||4||1.5||1,888|
|13 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$320K||4||2||2,408|
|42 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$326K||4||3||2,228|
|7 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$299K||4||2.5||1,974|
|50 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$247K||2||1||1,048|
|15 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$309K||4||2.5||2,120|
|10 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$280K||5||2.5||1,403|
|8 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$383K||4||3.5||2,804|
|40 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$295K||4||2||1,820|
|5 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$274K||4||2||1,768|
|12 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$276K||4||1.5||2,050|
|51 Oyster River Rd Durham, NH||$326K||3||3||2,283|
|6 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$272K||4||2||1,888|
|52 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$307K||4||2||1,808|
|49 Oyster River Rd Durham, NH||$347K||4||3.5||2,554|
|3 Burnham Ave Durham, NH||$302K||4||2.5||1,984|
|38 Mill Pond Rd Durham, NH||$241K||3||2||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Town of Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!