46 Mill Run W, Hightstown, NJ 085202 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,517 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Off street
- Clubhouse, Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 37
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 0400002 0100001 C0251
- Zillow Home ID: 52624750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Mill Run W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Hightstown, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hightstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08520 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hightstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292