- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1865
- Views: 910 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Steam, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ None, Style \ 4updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E12 B:0165 L:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 58974946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 75.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 64.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|42 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$185K||4||2.5||2,592|
|40 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$148K||2||2||1,824|
|49 Mountain Ave North Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|47 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$192K||4||2||2,812|
|51 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$237K||5||5||2,816|
|55 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$159K||6||3||2,008|
|50 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$165K||6||3||2,197|
|Mountain Ave New London, CT||$165K||6||2.5||2,197|
|54 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$137K||3||1.5||1,728|
|38 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$95K||3||1||952|
|56 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$106K||2||2||1,300|
|59 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$208K||Studio||--||2,800|
|7 Bishop Ct New London, CT||$100K||3||2||1,241|
|35 Mountain Ave North Stonington, CT||--||Studio||--||161,172|
|33 Mountain Ave # 2 New London, CT||--||2||1||850|
|33 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$194K||6||3||2,550|
|33 Mountain Ave # 1 New London, CT||--||2||1||850|
|65 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$175K||5||3||2,440|
|15 Mountain Ave New London, CT||$155K||4||1.5||2,079|
|4 Bishop Ct New London, CT||$143K||3||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!