46 Murray Ct, Redwood City, CA 94061
Sold on 7/20/12: $699,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,865 sq ft
- Lot:6,528 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $699,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Featuring gorgeous hardwood floors and soaring ceilings with skylights, this light and bright home with an easy flow makes living pleasurable. An inviting Living Room leads to a Chef?s Kitchen featuring top-of-the-line fixtures: Thermador cooktop, Jenn-Air stoves, Bosch dishwasher, GE built-in microwave oven, granite countertops.
Warmth emits from the recessed lighting and tunes from the built-in speakers enrich dining pleasures. The tall and towering ceilings with a streamlined beam over an open and airy Family Room makes gatherings around a gas fireplace perfect for entertaining and private gatherings.
Sun-drenched and landscaped backyard with lush lawn and a private patio sets the stage for cozy gatherings. Other features include a separate Laundry Room, spacious Master Suite, double pane windows and patio sliders throughout.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesGas fireplace, Built-in speaker, Chef's Kitchen w/ top-of-the-line appli & granite countertops, more
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count7
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15576551
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow600
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size220
- Addition Size1085
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth136
- Lot Width48
- Parcel #059092050
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$876,059||$797K – $964K||+$16,290||$469||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,385/mo||$982 – $4.2K/mo||+$60||$1.82||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94061 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% greater than in Redwood City, and 69% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
Neighborhood for 46 Murray Court
- 54 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$721K21.01,090
- 34 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$661K21.0830
- 58 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$694K21.0860
- 27 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$714K21.0910
- 35 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$851K42.02,336
- 531 Woodside Rd Redwood City, CA$9.43M727.083,285
- 41 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$640K21.0980
- 37 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$639K21.0960
- 62 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$756K21.51,030
- 47 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$660K22.01,000
- 43 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$926K21.51,720
- 51 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$800K31.01,200
- 66 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$621K21.0830
- 55 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$601K21.0820
- 515 Woodside Rd Redwood City, CA$751K------
- 515 Woodside Rd Redwood City, CA$737K------
- 59 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$711K21.0910
- 65 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$733K32.01,340
- 84 Murray Ct Redwood City, CA$628K21.0830
- 67 Central Ave Redwood City, CA$830K42.01,560
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005