- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
46 Park St, Vernon, CT 060666 beds, 5.02 baths, 4,734 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Library, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Apartment, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Cement, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,734 sqft
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0108 L:00008
- Zillow Home ID: 60103200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 48 Park St Vernon, CT$231K311,100
- 45 Park St Vernon, CT$266K533,048
- 60 Prospect St Vernon, CT$295K------
- 55 Prospect St Vernon, CT$181K432,307
- 58 Prospect St Vernon, CT$155K322,237
- 54 Prospect St Vernon, CT$143K311,200
- 19 Park St Vernon, CT$208K224,083
- 15 Chestnut St Vernon, CT$132K411,524
- 6 N Park St Vernon, CT$263K322,049
- 8 N Park St Vernon, CT$245K422,607
- 60 Elm St Vernon, CT$180K321,903
- 6 Chestnut St Vernon, CT$176K41.51,992
- 68 Prospect St Vernon, CT$286K533,704
- 50 Elm St Vernon, CT$187K84.52,333
- 4 Park St Vernon Rockville, CT$388KStudio--19,090
- 42 Elm St Vernon Rockville, CT$114K1143,300
- 97 Prospect St # 1 Vernon Rockvl, CT$188K31850
- 10 N Park St Vernon, CT$291K823,146
- 38 Elm St Vernon, CT$229K643,428
- 28 Elm St Vernon Rockville, CT$133K21700
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.