46 Platinum Cir, Mission Viejo, CA 92694
Sold on 3/15/13: $396,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:1,393 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $396,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesLaundry room, Master bath
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolOso Grande Elementar
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolSan Juan Hills
- Days on Zillow368
- Middle SchoolLadera Ranch Middle
- Parcel #93056545
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- School DistrictCapistrano Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count21
- Zillow Home ID64820025
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$467,576||$430K – $505K||+$3,394||$333||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,290/mo||$1.9K – $2.7K/mo||-$22||$1.64||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92694 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Ladera Ranch as a whole. Among 92694 homes, this home is valued 35.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92694 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% higher than in Ladera Ranch, and 7.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92694 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ladera Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92694 home values.
Neighborhood for 46 Platinum Cir
Nearby Schools in Ladera Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005