- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 4,634 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00033 B:00363 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57512736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02081 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Town of Walpole as a whole. Among 02081 homes, this home is valued 30.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Town of Walpole, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02081 home values.
|42 Riverview Pl Walpole, MA||$323K||4||1.5||1,284|
|42 Riverview Pl UNIT 42 Walpole, MA||$232K||4||2||1,284|
|30-32 Riverview Pl Walpole, MA||$316K||4||2||1,575|
|6 Clear Pond Dr Walpole, MA||$354K||--||--||--|
|45 Spring St Walpole, MA||$339K||3||2||1,408|
|2 Clear Pond Dr UNIT 2 Walpole, MA||$304K||2||2.5||1,572|
|50-52 Spring St Walpole, MA||$308K||4||2||1,408|
|44 Riverview Pl UNIT 44 Walpole, MA||$238K||4||2||1,284|
|1117 Main St Walpole, MA||$282K||2||1||1,086|
|26-28 Riverview Pl Walpole, MA||$390K||6||2||2,371|
|1121 Main St Walpole, MA||$293K||3||1||1,107|
|1109 Main St Walpole, MA||$379K||4||1.25||1,987|
|23 Mallard Ln Walpole, MA||$473K||2||3||--|
|21 Mallard Ln Walpole, MA||$470K||2||2.5||--|
|9 Mallard Ln Walpole, MA||$323K||2||2.5||1,569|
|49-51 Spring St Walpole, MA||$484K||6||2.5||2,464|
|1101 Main St Walpole, MA||$705K||8||5||4,505|
|21 Clear Pond Dr Walpole, MA||$472K||2||2.5||--|
|54-56 Spring St Walpole, MA||$312K||4||2||1,408|
|1089 Main St Walpole, MA||$288K||3||1||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Town of Walpole
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!