46 Tammerlane Ct, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $76,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 352 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- move in condition- custom drapes throughout
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 080005596
- Zillow Home ID: 34007469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Tammerlane Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% greater than in Westerville, and 13.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 370 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$176K31.51,636
- 54 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$142K221,175
- 43 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$174K32.51,752
- 62 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$186K221,836
- 388 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$169K321,732
- 47 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$164K31.51,664
- 377 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$172K32.51,725
- 45 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$164K321,440
- 369 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$178K32.51,688
- 70 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$133K------
- 53 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$167K321,392
- 356 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$232K432,492
- 385 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$193K322,506
- 61 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$194K42.51,966
- 361 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$177K32.51,688
- 393 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$162K321,392
- 69 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$185K321,654
- 353 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$185K32.51,688
- 379 E College Ave Westerville, OH$170K41.51,438
- 358 E Park St Westerville, OH$161K321,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.