- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
46 Taylor Ave, CA2 beds, 1 bath, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Parking: 330 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 17206405
- Zillow Home ID: 19297217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Taylor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairfax market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairfax home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairfax home values.
- 171 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$738K222,045
- 2 Scott St Woodacre, CA$729K531,800
- 40 Taylor Ave CA$695K321,392
- 175 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$598K311,317
- 169 Central Ave Sausalito, CA$642K211,031
- 43 Taylor Ave Woodacre, CA$1.09M322,363
- 39 Taylor Ave Woodacre, CA$479K21920
- 36 Taylor Ave CA$1M332,608
- 47 Taylor Ave Woodacre, CA$719K322,250
- 174 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$456K21800
- 172 Central Ave Sausalito, CA$628K211,174
- 165 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$439K211,013
- 12 Scott St Woodacre, CA$420K11740
- 181 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$435K211,067
- 1 Scott St Woodacre, CA$732K321,724
- 168 Central Ave Woodacre, CA$604K321,481
- 32 Taylor Ave CA$539K211,068
- 11 Scott St Woodacre, CA$441K21684
- 215 Railroad Ave Woodacre, CA$589K311,363
- 209 Railroad Ave Woodacre, CA$594K21.51,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.