46 W 94th St, New York, NY 100254 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $4,800,000
- Price/sqft: $1,481
- , Alarm system Cable TV ready Decorative fireplace, Private Garden, Maids Quarters, Security System, Cable TV ready, Eat-in Kitchen, Washer/ Dryer, Ample Storage Space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,241 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 12070049
- Zillow Home ID: 31524039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 W 94th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 526.8% higher than in New York, and 48.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- 42 W 94th St APT 3A New York, NY$1.47M21--
- 42 W 94th St APT 3B New York, NY$1.84M21--
- 42 W 94th St APT 2A New York, NY$6.94M21--
- 42 W 94th St APT 1A New York, NY$2.09MStudio1--
- 40 W 94th St New York, NY$14.8M----5,158
- 38 W 94th St APT 1 New York, NY$4.76M----5,411
- 59 W 94th St APT 2R New York, NY$3.57M11--
- 53 W 94th St APT 3F New York, NY$1.99M11--
- 37 W 93rd St APT 19 New York, NY$1.19M------
- 37 W 93rd St APT 5 New York, NY$1.63M32--
- 37 W 93rd St APT 6 New York, NY$1.41M------
- 37 W 93rd St APT 11 New York, NY$1.18M------
- 37 W 93rd St APT 8 New York, NY$1.58M31.5--
- 37 W 93rd St APT 8 New York, NY$970K------
- 37 W 93rd St APT 18 New York, NY$1.48M------
- 37 W 93rd St APT 16 New York, NY$948K31.5--
- 31 W 93rd St APT 1D New York, NY$2.19M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!