- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
46 W Eggleston St, Bloomfield, CT 060023 beds, 1 bath, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Parcel #: R03594
- Zillow Home ID: 59053931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 W Eggleston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Bloomfield, and 70.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
- 44 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$115K31984
- 48 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$112K31984
- 50 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$116K31.5984
- 52 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$111K31984
- 3 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT--------
- 39 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$143K41.51,338
- 157 Park Ave Bloomfield, CT$137K31.5984
- 41 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$118K31984
- 56 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$105K31984
- 54 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$98K31984
- 165 Park Ave Bloomfield, CT$151K321,128
- 43 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$114K31984
- 58 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$135K31.5984
- 45 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$153K32.51,176
- 168 Park Ave Bloomfield, CT$177K31.51,686
- 60 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$135K31984
- 173 Park Ave Bloomfield, CT$141K41984
- 47 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$166K411,608
- 179 Park Ave Bloomfield, CT$141K211,601
- 62 W Eggleston St Bloomfield, CT$112K31984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!