- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 257 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,365 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 08898611
- Village Sotheby's International Rea...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Water \ City Water, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Sewer \ Public, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Bath Tub and Shower, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, General \ Storage Area, Basement \ Crawl Space, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Lot Description \ Corner, Age \ 21-30 Years Old, Flooring \ Ceramic, Kitchen Kitchen Facilities, Exterior \ Storm door, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding, Exterior \ Storm window
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,863 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0606204015
- Zillow Home ID: 4469145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-349K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60148 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lombard as a whole. Among 60148 homes, this home is 83.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Lombard, and 301.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
|644 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$207K||--||--||1,239|
|650 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$201K||--||--||1,248|
|45 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$249K||--||--||1,612|
|49 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$251K||--||--||1,371|
|656 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$230K||4||2||1,836|
|41 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$226K||--||--||1,197|
|106 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$198K||--||--||1,344|
|645 Rochelle Ter Lombard, IL||$181K||3||1||1,000|
|35 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$248K||--||--||1,436|
|651 Rochelle Ter Lombard, IL||$569K||4||2.5||3,700|
|668 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$257K||3||2||1,605|
|20 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$178K||--||--||864|
|101 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$182K||--||--||1,024|
|645 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$293K||--||--||1,904|
|657 Rochelle Ter Lombard, IL||$212K||3||2||1,550|
|29 W Goebel Dr Lombard, IL||$252K||--||--||1,677|
|663 Rochelle Ter Lombard, IL||$199K||3||1.5||1,332|
|651 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$201K||--||--||1,296|
|674 Sheila Pl Lombard, IL||$214K||--||--||1,440|
|44 W Sunset Ave Lombard, IL||$226K||--||--||1,048|
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!