46 W Julian St PH 18, San Jose, CA 951102 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $481
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2105868392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 W Julian Street PH 18
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 307 San Jose, CA$745K221,944
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 207 San Jose, CA$1.19M433,261
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 507 San Jose, CA$1.19M22.52,410
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 407 San Jose, CA$744K221,944
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 203 San Jose, CA$940K332,592
- 46 W Julian St PH 35 San Jose, CA$777K331,973
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 206 San Jose, CA$786K222,024
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 406 San Jose, CA$786K222,024
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 306 San Jose, CA$776K222,000
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 506 San Jose, CA$784K222,024
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 405 San Jose, CA$666K221,743
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 305 San Jose, CA$629K221,596
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 505 San Jose, CA$630K221,596
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 205 San Jose, CA$903K332,536
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 304 San Jose, CA$713K221,978
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 204 San Jose, CA$713K221,978
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 404 San Jose, CA$721K221,978
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 504 San Jose, CA$712K221,978
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 203 San Jose, CA$901K332,592
- 46 W Julian St UNIT 303 San Jose, CA$626K221,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.