- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
46 Ward St, Lexington, MA 024214 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $838,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0072 L:000520
- Zillow Home ID: 56495708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02421 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
- 42 Ward St Lexington, MA$798K32.52,090
- 52 Ward St Lexington, MA$649K41.52,205
- 49 Earl St Lexington, MA$1.04M42.52,340
- 43 Earl St Lexington, MA$1.1M42.53,354
- 54 Ward St Lexington, MA$615K31.51,220
- 38 Ward St Lexington, MA$625K311,554
- 49 Ward St Lexington, MA$669K31.51,666
- 51 Ward St Lexington, MA$857K432,544
- 53 Ward St Lexington, MA$594K31.51,176
- 45 Ward St Lexington, MA$805K332,118
- 45 Earl St Lexington, MA$1.34M555,342
- 36 Ward St Lexington, MA$974K42.52,452
- 40 Earl St Lexington, MA$586K321,342
- 39 Earl St Lexington, MA$1.23M454,795
- 36 Earl St Lexington, MA$1M32.53,119
- 44 Earl St Lexington, MA$1.07M42.52,713
- 60 Ward St Lexington, MA$1.24M64.53,042
- 59 Ward St Lexington, MA$719K31.51,764
- 34 Earl St Lexington, MA$611K31.51,281
- 76 Ward St Lexington, MA$1.11M43.52,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.