- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 3,623 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $437,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $289
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: M:028 B:000 L:066
- Zillow Home ID: 57518494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-564K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02090 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Westwood as a whole. Among 02090 homes, this home is valued 25.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westwood, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02090 home values.
|52 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$558K||3||2.5||1,916|
|40 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$611K||4||2.5||2,342|
|34 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$678K||4||3.5||2,596|
|43 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$534K||3||2.5||1,491|
|30 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$530K||3||2.5||1,560|
|29 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$534K||3||2.5||1,628|
|51 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$534K||4||2.5||1,550|
|22 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$806K||4||2.5||3,058|
|19 Westland Ave Westwood, MA||$843K||5||2.5||3,400|
|1254 High St Westwood, MA||$673K||4||2.5||2,804|
|1244 High St Westwood, MA||$521K||3||1.5||1,693|
|1266 High St Westwood, MA||$515K||3||2||1,562|
|504 Pond St Westwood, MA||$520K||4||2.5||1,716|
|488 Pond St Westwood, MA||$559K||4||2.5||1,987|
|1266 High Street Westwood, MA||$469K||3||2||1,562|
|530 Pond St Westwood, MA||$748K||4||3||3,000|
|1216 High St Westwood, MA||$461K||3||2.5||1,128|
|516 Pond St Westwood, MA||$514K||3||1.5||1,153|
|1284 High St Westwood, MA||$413K||3||1||1,203|
|19 Greenacre Rd Westwood, MA||$559K||4||2.5||1,947|
Nearby Schools in Westwood
K-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!