46 White Pond Blvd, Beaufort, SC 29902Studio, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $122,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R112 031 000 0320 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 63802178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 White Pond Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% higher than in Beaufort, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 44 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$160K--21,620
- 48 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$179K321,650
- 7 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$146K321,367
- 42 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$149K--21,367
- 9 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$158K321,540
- 5 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$142K221,233
- 3 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$173K--21,684
- 40 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$160K321,484
- 50 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$168K321,550
- 45 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$278K321,752
- 1 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$158K321,367
- 14 Wateree Ct Beaufort, SC$112K321,605
- 47 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$205K321,638
- 43 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$242K321,640
- 52 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$150K321,540
- 12 Wateree Ct Beaufort, SC$128K321,627
- 49 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$228K321,752
- 50 White Pond Blvd Beaufort, SC$113K32--
- 8 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$151K--21,456
- 10 Stono Ct Beaufort, SC$142K321,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.