460 E Jackson St UNIT 5, Orlando, FL 328012 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $341,600
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252229645300050
- Zillow Home ID: 71083794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 E Jackson Street UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Eola market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 236.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 173.9% higher than in Orlando, and 574.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Eola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Eola home values.
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 7 Orlando, FL$316K22.51,731
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 4 Orlando, FL$323K22.51,696
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 3 Orlando, FL$313K22.51,696
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 6 Orlando, FL$293K22.51,455
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 1 Orlando, FL$316K22.51,731
- 460 E Jackson St UNIT 2 Orlando, FL$318K22.51,696
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 8 Orlando, FL$326K22.51,731
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 9 Orlando, FL$314K22.51,696
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 10 Orlando, FL$325K241,696
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 11 Orlando, FL$322K22.51,696
- 356 S Osceola Ave # 14 Orlando, FL$322K22.51,731
- 356 S Osceola Ave UNIT 6 Orlando, FL$243K231,703
- 356 S Osceola Ave # 15 Orlando, FL$322K22.51,696
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 12 Orlando, FL$348K22.51,696
- 356 S Osceola Ave # 16 Orlando, FL$316K22.51,696
- 417 E Jackson St Orlando, FL$262K------
- 350 S Osceola Ave UNIT 6 Orlando, FL$218K231,703
- 350 S Osceola Ave UNIT 1 Orlando, FL$160K22.51,731
- 350 S Osceola Ave UNIT 3 Orlando, FL$278K22.51,696
- 350 S Osceola Ave # 13 Orlando, FL$348K22.51,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.