460 E Thompson St, Philadelphia, PA 191254 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,150 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $102,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hardwood Floors
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 181384700
- Zillow Home ID: 10258231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 E Thompson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fishtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fishtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fishtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
745 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 458 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$143K----798
- 1250 E Palmer St Philadelphia, PA$283K31.51,260
- 456 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$260K321,390
- 1248 E Palmer St Philadelphia, PA$314K32.52,250
- 452 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$465K322,400
- 1242 E Palmer St Philadelphia, PA$232K411,980
- E Eyre St Philadelphia, PA$116K412,628
- 450 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$150K21720
- 425 Moyer St # 447 Philadelphia, PA------43,233
- 1240 E Palmer St Philadelphia, PA$273K31.51,325
- 425 Moyer St Philadelphia, PA$92K42--
- 448 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$93K----940
- 461 Moyer St Philadelphia, PA$81K31930
- 463 Moyer St Philadelphia, PA$171K31930
- 1238 E Palmer St Philadelphia, PA$189K21750
- 459 Moyer St Philadelphia, PA$88K31930
- 457 Moyer St Philadelphia, PA$266K331,800
- 446 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$375K321,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!