- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
460 Martinsen Ct, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 2 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Parking: 454 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 13220147
- Zillow Home ID: 19502692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 Martinsen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% lower than in Palo Alto, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 470 Martinsen Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.98M421,728
- 469 Martinsen Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.1M421,800
- 480 Martinsen Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.05M421,788
- 3088 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.09M431,969
- 479 Martinsen Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.11M421,772
- 3083 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.11M421,828
- 489 Martinsen Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.11M421,746
- 3080 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.01M321,618
- 3060 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.98M321,618
- 3112 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.51M42.52,269
- 480 Gary Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.89M422,400
- 3075 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.04M421,664
- 3094 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.39M42.52,216
- 3079 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.52M311,008
- 490 Gary Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.76M321,510
- 470 Gary Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.69M321,325
- 3114 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.43M42.52,288
- 3071 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.68M32.51,345
- 3030 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.63M321,288
- 3063 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.66M211,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.