460 Moorland St, Vallejo, CA 945893 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Stucco, Pool Type \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, View(s) \ None
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 0053232220
- Zillow Home ID: 15655356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 Moorland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Vallejo, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 456 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$233K321,560
- 464 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$222K321,140
- 1335 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$280K221,772
- 450 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$210K321,090
- 468 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$211K321,140
- 1325 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$260K321,870
- 1345 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$293K322,171
- 457 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$180K21921
- 465 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$243K321,664
- 251 Fairgrounds Dr Vallejo, CA$239K------
- 1315 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$292K322,369
- 444 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$185K321,090
- 449 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$105K21838
- 472 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$210K321,140
- 1305 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$305K322,269
- 436 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$156K21960
- 441 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$100K21820
- 476 Moorland St Vallejo, CA$251K321,140
- 1354 Del Mar Ave Vallejo, CA$424K432,667
- 188 Howard Ave Vallejo, CA$249K321,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.