460 Park Ave, Cranston, RI 029103 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,215 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $116,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:3-2 L:1638 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65958303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02910, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% lower than in Cranston, and 12.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
- 464 Park Ave Cranston, RI$114K311,176
- 454 Park Ave Cranston, RI$160K311,572
- 9 Strathcona Rd Cranston, RI$189K421,784
- 13 Strathcona Rd Cranston, RI$189K421,784
- 441 Park Ave Providence, RI--------
- 435 Park Ave Providence, RI$160K32.51,724
- 55 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$167K31.51,660
- 7 Parkside Cir Cranston, RI$111K421,752
- 9 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$179K31.51,574
- 11 Parkside Cir Cranston, RI$95K321,568
- 15 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$173K31.51,914
- 51 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$205K31.51,536
- 21 Strathcona Rd Cranston, RI$217K532,648
- 15 Parkside Cir Cranston, RI--211,734
- 4 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$131K321,630
- 6 Parkside Cir Cranston, RI$99K421,772
- 440 Park Ave Cranston, RI$152K31.51,530
- 10 Parkside Cir Cranston, RI$157K332,296
- 10 Parkside Dr Providence, RI$194K31.52,113
- 446 Park Ave Cranston, RI$173K322,444
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.