- Lot: 1.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,654 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $326,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,732 sqft
- Parcel #: 00024630
- Zillow Home ID: 109735910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $272-399K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06403 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Beacon Falls as a whole. Among 06403 homes, this home is valued 60.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% less than in Beacon Falls, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beacon Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06403 home values.
|458 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$349K||3||3||2,462|
|464 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$347K||3||2.5||2,732|
|463 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$418K||4||2.5||2,810|
|463-465 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$325K||4||2.5||2,810|
|454 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$391K||3||2||2,028|
|450 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$388K||4||3||2,838|
|473 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$203K||4||1||1,460|
|440 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$201K||3||1||1,144|
|432 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$235K||3||2||1,296|
|430 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$262K||4||1||1,560|
|428 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$318K||4||1.5||3,100|
|424 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$176K||3||1||1,144|
|403 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$266K||--||--||--|
|234 Skokorat Rd Beacon Falls, CT||$179K||2||1||1,104|
|27 Kaleas Way Beacon Falls, CT||$376K||4||3||2,398|
|22 Kaleas Way Beacon Falls, CT||$362K||3||2||2,209|
|2 Morning Wood Dr Beacon Falls, CT||$350K||3||2.5||2,356|
|4 Morning Wood Dr Beacon Falls, CT||$404K||4||2.5||2,674|
|6 Morning Wood Dr Beacon Falls, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,367|
|8 Morning Wood Dr Beacon Falls, CT||$397K||4||2.5||2,648|
Nearby Schools in Beacon Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!