460 Woodland Vis, La Honda, CA 940201 bed, 1 bath, 530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The very large backyard is completed fenced in, which is perfect for dog lovers and also keeps the many curious deer in the area out of the garden. Many improvements have been made to the property over the past few years, including (1) a new garage door and opener was installed, (2) the foundation was improved, (3) a French drain was installed along the side of the house, (4) a brand new gas fireplace/heater was installed, (5) the bathroom was remodeled (new tub surround and shower door), (6) new kitchen floor installed, and (7) new carpets installed throughout.
This small home and detached cottage is perfect for anyone seeking peace and quiet in the beautiful coastal mountains. Unlike many properties in Cuesta La Honda, this particular parcel is bathed in sunlight and sits high above the dampness found at the bottom of the neighborhood. Miles of walking trails begin a short distance from the front door, and the community maintains a very nice swimming pool that is open in the summer. If you have a green thumb, you will be delighted by the existing gardens and will relish the considerable space for additional vegetable or flower gardens at the back of the property. If you are a hiker or a trail runner (like me), you have discovered paradise -- I have run for hours on end through the hills and only managed to explore a portion of the well-maintained trails.
Cuesta La Honda is a small mountain neighborhood with lots of character, which means it feels like the hustle and bustle of Silicon Valley is far away. That being said, the commute to Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park only takes 25 minutes. Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City, and other peninsula towns are an easy drive away.
I am not currently using an agent to sell the property, so prospective buyers, please feel free to email me or call me to arrange a time to come see my beautiful retreat.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $325,000
- Parking: 1 space, 250 sqft
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 083113130
- Zillow Home ID: 15603412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 460 Woodland Vis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87% lower than in La Honda, and 81.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Honda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94020 home values.
- 480 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$451K21710
- 440 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$656K------
- 520 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA$1.25M433,010
- 451 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$514K21730
- 420 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$1.07M32.52,140
- 470 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA$543K211,050
- 401 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$500K11530
- 370 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$1.76M42.52,360
- 430 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$539K111,110
- 526 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA$2.32M424,060
- 450 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$503K211,040
- 402 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$481K211,010
- 400 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$617K221,080
- 380 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$905K21.51,480
- 431 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$506K31850
- 461 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$769K211,350
- 481 Judson Dr La Honda, CA$687K311,180
- 350 Woodland Vis La Honda, CA$1.76M222,150
- 440 Scenic Dr La Honda, CA$481K21860
- 450 Scenic Dr La Honda, CA$487K21790
Nearby Schools in La Honda
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.