4600 Bagley Ave N, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 3 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 410 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 190 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 0510000440
- Zillow Home ID: 48674059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4600 Bagley Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 4608 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$865K322,090
- 2208 N 46th St Seattle, WA$451K21860
- 4610 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$815K53.752,559
- 4614 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$578K211,100
- 4534 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$693K41.752,310
- 2212 N 46th St Seattle, WA$551K411,490
- 2120 N 46th St Seattle, WA$592K21.751,550
- 4528 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$575K211,160
- 2215 N 46th St Seattle, WA$786K31.52,280
- 2216 N 46th St Seattle, WA$707K31.752,120
- 4524 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$598K411,630
- 4609 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$598K521,520
- 2116 N 46th St Seattle, WA$623K211,680
- 4615 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$640K322,000
- 4533 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$715K322,070
- 4611 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$426K21910
- 4520 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$769K31.752,260
- 4615 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$754K42.53,050
- 2220 N 46th St Seattle, WA$488K311,070
- 4527 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$622K211,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.