4600 Benedick Ct, Fremont, CA 945553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
It's wonderful central location, close proximity to shopping, restaurants and freeways are just a few amenities this home has to offer. Top rated schools include Forest Park Elementary (API 985), Thornton Jr. High (API 903) and American High (API 842).
- Lot: 5,035 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $815,000
- Price/sqft: $602
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 543 044110800
- Zillow Home ID: 25055113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4600 Benedick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% lower than in Fremont, and 55.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ardenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.
- 4580 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$702K32.51,368
- 34318 France Way Fremont, CA$778K42.51,647
- 34314 France Way Fremont, CA$698K32.51,354
- 34322 France Way Fremont, CA$763K32.51,527
- 4560 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$773K42.51,647
- 34326 France Way Fremont, CA$768K42.51,644
- 34310 France Way Fremont, CA$779K42.51,647
- 4561 Leonato Way Fremont, CA$791K42.51,637
- 4540 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$744K32.51,451
- 34330 France Way Fremont, CA$692K32.51,354
- 4551 Leonato Way Fremont, CA$696K32.51,354
- 34306 France Way Fremont, CA$725K32.51,446
- 4651 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$791K42.51,647
- 4541 Leonato Way Fremont, CA$704K32.51,373
- 34334 France Way Fremont, CA$768K42.51,647
- 4631 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$755K32.51,517
- 34302 France Way Fremont, CA$772K42.51,647
- 4531 Leonato Way Fremont, CA$775K42.51,647
- 34338 France Way Fremont, CA$705K32.51,384
- 4611 Benedick Ct Fremont, CA$754K42.51,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!