- Built in 1967
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,505 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $85,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: AX8596019
- Flooring: Other
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ N, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Family Combo, Exterior \ Concrete\Block, Handicap \ Elevator, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Hi-Rise 9+ Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Permit Required, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 822 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 059.010A0627
- Zillow Home ID: 12040067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Seminary Hill home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Alexandria as a whole. Among Seminary Hill homes, this home is 68.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminary Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% higher than in Alexandria, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminary Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminary Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (399)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4600 Duke St|
Nearby Schools in Alexandria
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!