4600 E Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA 980404 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- View: Territorial, Water
- $4000. MONTHLY RENT, $4000. SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110548096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4600 E Mercer Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mercer Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mercer Island, and 43.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
- 4600 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$855K42.53,360
- 4600 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$862K42.53,360
- 4554 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$887K42.53,370
- 9350 SE 46th St Mercer Island, WA$1.42M43.253,140
- 4534 Ferncroft Rd Mercer Island, WA$1.14M32.753,000
- 4530 Ferncroft Rd Mercer Island, WA$1.03M62.53,830
- 4533 Ferncroft Rd Mercer Island, WA$935K32.251,808
- 4556 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$1.51M32.252,950
- 4600 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$1.19M433,230
- 9340 SE 46th St Mercer Island, WA$1.1M32.52,790
- 9360 SE 46th St Mercer Island, WA$1.14M43.53,880
- 4602 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$2.85M44.253,468
- 4568 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$3.28M33.755,240
- 4614 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$1.46M434,320
- 4542 Ferncroft Rd Mercer Island, WA$1.28M54.254,500
- 4525 Ferncroft Rd Mercer Island, WA$924K432,970
- 46 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA--Studio----
- 4591 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$1.11M433,840
- 9320 SE 46th St Mercer Island, WA$990K42.252,510
- 4552 E Mercer Way Mercer Island, WA$1.8M54.255,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!