- Built in 1981
- 281 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,838 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $319,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: 153012
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Acreage Range Description \ Not applicable, Additional Room \ Foyer Entrance, Appliances \ Cook Top, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Water Heater Electric, Approximate living Area SQFT \ 1601-1800, Area # \ Beach City, Broker Recip Flag \ Yes, Community Info \ Billiards, Community Info \ Clubhouse, Community Info \ Community Pool, Community Info \ Elevator, Community Info \ Exercise/fitness room, Community Info \ Extra storage, Community Info \ Granted beach access, Community Info \ Sauna, Construction \ Other, Cooling \ 1 Central, Cooling \ Electric, Cooling \ Humidistat, Costal Cnstr Control Line \ Yes, County \ Indian River County, Current Mortgage (Y/N) \ Yes, Design \ 4+ Stories, Electric \ City VB, Elementary School \ Beachland Elementary, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Front Door Faces \ Faces East, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Governing Body \ Condo Assoc, Heat \ 1 Central, Heat \ Electric, Inside Feature \ Crown molding, Inside Feature \ Smoke detector, Inside Feature \ Walk- in closet, Inside Feature \ Wet Bar, Internet (Y/N) \ Yes, Laundry \ Closet, Laundry \ Inside Unit, Listing Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Common area, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Insurance (master), Maintenance Fee Includes \ Maintenance-exterior, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Recreational facilities, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Reserve funds, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Roof maintenance (individual), Maintenance Fee Includes \ Security, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Fee Includes \ Water, Minimum Rental Period \ 2 Month, Miscellaneous \ East of A1A, New Financing Available \ Cash, New Financing Available \ New Financing, Opt In VOW Address Display \ Yes, Outside Features \ Balcony open, Outside Features \ Patio Covered, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ 1 Car garage, Parking \ Door Opener, Parking \ Reserved, Parking \ Under building, Payable \ Monthly, Pool (Y/N) \ Yes, Pool Description \ Heated, Pool Description \ Spa, Pool Description \ Unscreened, Project Name \ CALEDON SHORES CONDO, Property Type \ Residential, Restrictions \ Exterior Alterations, Restrictions \ Interview required, Restrictions \ No motorcycles, Restrictions \ No pets allowed, Restrictions \ No recreational vehicles, Restrictions \ No trucks/trailers, Restrictions \ Other restrictions, Roof \ Other, Security \ Entry Card/Fob, Security \ Entry Phone, Security \ Fire Sprinklers, Security \ Security System Owned, Security \ Video Camera, Sewer \ City, Showing Instructions \ Appointment, Showing Instructions \ Call Listing Agent, Subdivision \ Caledon Shores Condo, Type \ Attached, Type of Commission (%/$) \ Percent Sign, Type of Exemptions \ No Exemptions, Type of Other Room \ Foyer Entrance, Type of Pool \ Community, Unit Description \ Interior hallway, Unit Description \ Lobby, View \ Canal, View \ River, Water \ City, Water Attributes \ Oceanfront, Waterfront \ Yes, Window Treatments \ Shades/Blinds Furnished, Window Treatments \ Vertical Blinds Furnished, Windows and Doors \ Door(s) Sliding glass, Windows and Doors \ Storm Shutters, Windows and Doors \ Window(s) Single hung, Zoning \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,713 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 324029000190000002010
- Zillow Home ID: 45270094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32963 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.3% rise for Vero Beach as a whole. Among 32963 homes, this home is 29.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32963, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.1% less than in Vero Beach, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32963 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vero Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32963 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (51)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4600 Highway A1a|
Nearby Schools in Vero Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!