4600 Lamont St UNIT 221, San Diego, CA 921091 bed, 1 bath, 653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: May 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Over 55 living
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 502
- Floor size: 653 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 4165202956
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16911780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4600 Lamont Street UNIT 221
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in San Diego, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 4600 Lamont St UNIT 331 San Diego, CA$237K11653
- 4655 Lamont St APT 304 San Diego, CA$270K11--
- 4655 Lamont St APT 315 San Diego, CA$247K11635
- 4655 Lamont St APT 303 San Diego, CA$323K21--
- 4655 Lamont St APT 310 San Diego, CA$295K21--
- 4655 Lamont St APT 314 San Diego, CA$332KStudio1--
- 4655 Lamont St APT 309 San Diego, CA$248K11--
- 4655 Lamont St APT 312 San Diego, CA$323K21--
- 1915 Emerald St APT F San Diego, CA$308K22818
- 1915 Emerald St APT H San Diego, CA$312K22834
- 1915 Emerald St APT G San Diego, CA$309K22832
- 1915 Emerald St APT E San Diego, CA$313K22836
- 1915 Emerald St APT D San Diego, CA$312K22834
- 1915 Emerald St APT B San Diego, CA$307K22818
- 1915 Emerald St APT C San Diego, CA$314K22832
- 1915 Emerald St APT A San Diego, CA$313K22836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!