- Lot: 13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 663 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,582 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $853
- MLS #: 81319001
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Mudsill, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Agricultural Use, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ River/Stream/Lake, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ Heated - No, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shake, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Storage Tank, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System, Water \ Well - Agricultural/Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Parcel #: 419441006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19389469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Greenfield home values will increase 10.4% next year, compared to a 10.2% increase for Salinas Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% higher than in Salinas Metro, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenfield home values.
|46013 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$1.07M||3||3||2,681|
|46069 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$2.77M||4||4||5,405|
|45825 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$700K||--||--||--|
|45811 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$357K||1||1||784|
|45805 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$1.37M||2||3||2,830|
|46021 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$535K||3||2||1,844|
|45815 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$908K||4||2||2,490|
|46260 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$1.1M||1||2||2,455|
|46152 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$338K||1||1||720|
|45831 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||$1.84M||3||3||3,347|
|45853 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||$442K||3||2||1,702|
|45819 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|45803 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$1.44M||5||2||2,820|
|45803 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$806K||5||2||--|
|45853 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||$604K||3||3||1,702|
|45807 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|45400 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$302K||2||1||1,145|
|45900 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||$496K||--||--||1,800|
|45841 Carmel Valley Rd Greenfield, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|45261 Arroyo Seco Rd Greenfield, CA||--||--||--||720|
Nearby Schools in Greenfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!