4601 W Mariposa Grande, Glendale, AZ 853104 beds, 4 baths, 3,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The split floor plan was designed with two secondary master bedrooms which both have private baths and walk-in closets. At the hallway enjoy the convenience of a built-in desk with cabinets and technology outlets. The laundry room was designed with efficiency in mind to include a built-in ironing board, utility sink and storage cabinets.
Gourmet kitchen has professional stainless appliance package that features a Thermador 6 burner gas stove and griddle, Thermador oven and Kitchenaide dishwasher. Accented by neutral Corian counters, the rustic hickory cabinets include a huge wall pantry and ample storage space. Convenient kitchen island has a sink and disposal, perfect for cleaning vegetables or fruit. Elegant chandelier and rich wood blinds provide the perfect touch at the formal dining room. Enjoy views of the backyard from the classic bay window and French Doors.
The amenities and well-thought-out design continues into the master retreat where you?ll find a large bedroom that opens to the backyard through French Doors. Spa-like bathroom is functional and well-appointed with a tile accented jacuzzi tub, double sinks and a snail shower. The generous walk-in closet has a custom storage system and in-floor safe, perfect for organization and maximum security.
This time of year in Arizona offers the best weather for enjoying the outdoors. And the backyards in the Sonoran desert are famous for accommodating those who demand an active outdoor lifestyle. This private backyard is no exception to the rule and meets the needs of those who relish in the fall temperatures and those who love to bask in the mid-day sun. Sitting on a 1/3 acre lot, the property has optimal north-south exposure and plenty of room for extra toys at the RV gate and slab parking.
Large covered patio has extensive brick pavers, ceiling fans and access to pre-wired sound. Mature trees line the property border with lush green grass and a pavered walk-way that leads to a cozy seating area at the fire pit. Refreshing salt water pool has a pebble tech finish and in-ground cleaning system.
Luxurious living in Saddle Ranch Estates could be yours today. This exclusive listing is available by private appointment only. For open house details, please call 602-277-3111 and enter code # 13451.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $448,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,085 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20512516
- Zillow Home ID: 7930748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4601 W Mariposa Grande
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Phoenix, and 167.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 4547 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$438K432,620
- 4611 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$457K422,791
- 4604 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$372K543,242
- 4552 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$482K--32,881
- 4614 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$407K422,413
- 4602 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$585K432,936
- 4621 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$300K433,465
- 4612 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$426K--3.753,145
- 4548 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$467K--4.53,419
- 4537 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$530K--3.753,085
- 4621 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$566K433,465
- 4542 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$448K----2,776
- 4624 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$587K--3.53,409
- 4622 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$429K--32,547
- 4538 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$452K----3,030
- 4603 W Soft Wind Dr Glendale, AZ$442K--3.753,026
- 4549 W Misty Willow Ln Glendale, AZ$495K332,637
- 4607 W Misty Willow Ln Glendale, AZ$405K--2.752,226
- 4631 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$517K--43,241
- 4527 W Mariposa Grande Glendale, AZ$448K--32,556
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292