4602 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 232272 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Heat pump
* New insulated windows
* Attic storage
* Off-street parking
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2007 for $141,676
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 180 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0170211021
- Zillow Home ID: 12535120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4602 Brook Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bellevue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Richmond, and 94.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bellevue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellevue home values.
- 4604 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$210K311,400
- 4600 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$189K211,160
- 4606 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$299K32.51,707
- 1206 Warren Ave Richmond, VA$259K321,330
- 4608 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$357K345,388
- 4508 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$213K211,261
- 1207 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$230K411,560
- 1208 Warren Ave Richmond, VA$193K31982
- 4506 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$186K411,656
- 1207 Warren Ave Richmond, VA$222K--11,187
- 1209 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$228K321,376
- 1210 Warren Ave Richmond, VA$222K411,575
- 4504 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$191K2--2,100
- 4700 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$234K311,964
- 1209 Warren Ave Richmond, VA$251K732,912
- 4519 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$225K31.51,390
- 1211 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$193K321,570
- 4517 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$220K421,434
- 4521 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$217K41.51,372
- 4515 Brook Rd Richmond, VA$234K32.51,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.