4602 H Whiting Cir, Richmond, VA 232313 beds, 2 baths, 1,849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,152 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 555 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 1423841
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: E0002024036
- Zillow Home ID: 12523521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4602 H Whiting Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 4600 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$125K421,569
- 4604 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$110K321,449
- 4601 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$135K422,300
- 914 State St Richmond, VA--------
- 4603 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$124K321,445
- 915 State St Richmond, VA$124K421,449
- 4606 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$120K421,565
- 4605 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$124K421,449
- 920 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$121K31.51,344
- 922 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$109K31.51,539
- 918 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$128K32.51,664
- 924 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$108K31.51,344
- 913 State St Richmond, VA$128K421,449
- 916 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$120K31.51,344
- 4608 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$137K421,593
- 926 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$123K31.51,539
- 4607 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$119K421,449
- 914 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$121K31.51,344
- 928 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$122K31.51,539
- 4609 H Whiting Cir Richmond, VA$152K421,359
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.