- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4602 S Gaines Rd, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1308360000
- Zillow Home ID: 45064389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4602 S Gaines Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% lower than in Tampa, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33611 home values.
- 4604 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$211K331,460
- 4601 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$242K321,460
- 4528 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$260K321,460
- 4603 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$259K421,766
- 4606 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$253K322,032
- 4601 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$253K522,258
- 4501 W Coachman Ave Tampa, FL$163K321,215
- 4603 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$194K321,472
- 4605 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$246K321,614
- 4526 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$193K321,744
- 4505 W Coachman Ave Tampa, FL$162K221,215
- 4605 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$204K321,215
- 4608 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$234K421,820
- 4525 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$228K321,644
- 4607 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$156K221,215
- 4524 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$193K321,495
- 4602 S Hesperides St Tampa, FL$258K321,788
- 4607 S Gaines Rd Tampa, FL$277K432,119
- 4602 S Cooper Pl Tampa, FL$168K321,260
- 4604 S Cooper Pl Tampa, FL$193K321,635
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.