4603 118th Loop SW, Olympia, WA 985123 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enjoy this half acre lot with full landscaping, rolling lawns, rockeries and a nice view of Mount Rainier. You will also appreciate the big covered patio with enough room for a barbecue plus lots of outdoor furniture.
Inside you will find a very open floor plan with extensive use of crown molding, accent lights, vaulted ceilings and other upgrades. There is a den through French doors looking out to the mountain view. There is also a big formal dining room. The vaulted kitchen has a walk in pantry, an island with eating bar and slab granite counter tops. The family room is big enough for your electronics and lots of furniture.
The master bedroom is separated from the rest of the home. It has access to the back patio and features a five piece master bath. There is also a big walk in closet. Upstairs you will find a large bonus room perfect for a media center and other uses.
Come see why this neighborhood and home are considered one of the premier living situations in all of Olympia.
Photos by HighRezHomes.com and www.KollarMarketingGroup.Windermere.info
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1180 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,177 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 47570009800
- Zillow Home ID: 58466942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4603 118th Loop Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 256.9% greater than in Thurston, and 318.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thurston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98512 home values.
Nearby Schools in Thurston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292