4605 N Trenton St, Portland, OR 972034 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Guest parking, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2128761271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4605 N Trenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portsmouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.3% greater than in Portland, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Portsmouth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portsmouth home values.
- 4909 N Cecelia St Portland, OR$232K32.51,818
- 4917 N Cecelia St Portland, OR$207K321,440
- N Haven Ave Portland, OR--------
- 4925 N Cecelia St Portland, OR$231K32.51,818
- 4933 N Cecelia St Portland, OR$141K--21,210
- 4902 N Cecelia St Portland, OR$239K321,440
- 5015 N Esperanza Ct Portland, OR$169K31.51,148
- 9680 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$337K32.51,916
- 9676 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$202K--1.5840
- 9672 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$179K--1944
- 9628 N Haven Ave Portland, OR$210K32.51,507
- 9668 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$207K31.51,356
- 9629 N Fiske Ave # 9649 Portland, OR$933K--1812,376
- 9632 N Haven Ave Portland, OR$202K321,440
- 9662 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$224K32.51,460
- 9658 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$214K421,592
- 9656 N Woolsey Ave Portland, OR$207K--1.51,356
- 9636 N Haven Ave Portland, OR$196K32.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!