4606 E 27th Ave, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 2 baths, 1,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 1586380000
- Zillow Home ID: 45089175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4606 E 27th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% higher than in Tampa, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 4608 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$88K41.51,440
- 4604 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$61K31851
- 3416 N 47th St Tampa, FL$58K21884
- 3415 Cord St Tampa, FL$54K211,084
- 4610 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$48K211,008
- 3414 N 47th St Tampa, FL$43K211,081
- 4602 E 27th Ave Tampa, FL$45K21851
- 3413 Cord St Tampa, FL$52K21864
- 3417 N 47th St Tampa, FL$56K21851
- 3418 Cord St Tampa, FL--21828
- 3412 N 47th St Tampa, FL$50K211,148
- 3415 N 47th St Tampa, FL$48K211,081
- 3416 Cord St Tampa, FL$37K21851
- 3411 Cord St Tampa, FL$67K21.51,280
- 3413 N 47th St Tampa, FL$60K21864
- 3414 Cord St Tampa, FL$40K21851
- 3410 N 47th St Tampa, FL$42K21949
- 3409 Cord St Tampa, FL$46K21864
- 3418 Carioca Ct Tampa, FL$62K211,299
- 3411 N 47th St Tampa, FL$95K321,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.