4606 N 38th St, Tampa, FL 336102 beds, 1 bath, 1,286 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,913 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $75,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 286 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 1543320100
- Zillow Home ID: 54783885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4606 N 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 129% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.3% greater than in Tampa, and 482.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 4608 N 38th St Tampa, FL$84K321,260
- 4604 N 38th St Tampa, FL$84K321,163
- 4602 N 38th St Tampa, FL$52K421,150
- 4610 N 38th St Tampa, FL$42K311,085
- 4601 N 37th St Tampa, FL$39K22806
- N 38th St Tampa, FL$85K321,286
- 4603 N 37th St Tampa, FL$49K211,008
- 4511 N 37th St Tampa, FL$79K321,379
- 4605 N 37th St Tampa, FL$66K321,260
- 4509 N 37th St Tampa, FL--11770
- 4603 N 38th St # 1/2 Tampa, FL$42K211,146
- 4508 N 38th St Tampa, FL$46K321,125
- 4612 N 38th St Tampa, FL$86K421,512
- 4603 N 38th St Tampa, FL$39K31984
- 4605 N 38th St Tampa, FL$39K421,361
- 4601 N 38th St Tampa, FL$83K321,215
- 4505 N 37th St Tampa, FL$131K521,736
- 3805 E Palifox St Tampa, FL$37K21768
- 4609 N 37th St Tampa, FL$30K211,246
- 4614 N 38th St Tampa, FL$102K321,465
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!