4608 Legacy Cove Dr, Roswell, GA 300754 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Granite kitchen counter tops, upgraded trim, custom painted bathrooms, media room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12 14500188451
- Zillow Home ID: 82390158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4608 Legacy Cove Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roswell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Roswell, and 23.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30075 home values.
- 4606 Legacy Cove Dr Roswell, GA$341K33.52,376
- 4604 Legacy Cove Dr Roswell, GA$328K33.52,376
- 4602 Legacy Cove Dr Roswell, GA$277K33.52,376
- 1711 Legacy Cove Ln Roswell, GA$265K32.52,000
- 1709 Legacy Cove Ln # 0 Roswell, GA$329K43.53,250
- 1709 Legacy Cove Ln Roswell, GA$407K443,250
- 4600 Waters Edge Trl Roswell, GA$330K332,576
- 1707 Legacy Cove Ln Roswell, GA$317K32.52,000
- 5000 Davenport Pl # 5000 Roswell, GA$271K43.52,800
- 5000 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$336K442,800
- 5002 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$340K22.52,800
- 5004 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$337K22.52,800
- 1705 Legacy Cove Ln Roswell, GA$322K32.52,000
- 5110 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$318K32.52,264
- 5006 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$329K33.52,800
- 5108 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$328K32.52,278
- 1703 Legacy Cove Ln Roswell, GA$419K32.53,250
- 5008 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$353K342,800
- 5106 Davenport Pl Roswell, GA$330K22.52,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.