4608 Nottingham Cir, Sacramento, CA 958644 beds, 2 baths, 1,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Short walk to either El Camino High School or Star King Elementary and Middle School. Also in close proximity to Rio Americano and Jesuit High School.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $317,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Completely remodeled. New HVAC, New kitchen cabinets, updated bathrooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,813 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 28200910040000
- Zillow Home ID: 26094756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4608 Nottingham Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arden-Arcade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Sacramento Metro, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arden-Arcade home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arden-Arcade home values.
- 4604 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$363K421,813
- 4612 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$409K422,034
- 4616 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$361K321,813
- 4652 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$322K321,492
- 4600 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$390K421,955
- 4609 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$384K422,089
- 4605 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$354K421,813
- 4656 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$330K321,663
- 4648 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$506K432,668
- 4613 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$367K421,813
- 4601 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$362K421,813
- 4660 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$282K321,188
- 4644 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$313K321,188
- 4620 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$394K322,050
- Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$330K321,663
- Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$335K321,188
- 4617 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$372K421,915
- 2233 Mission Ave Carmichael, CA$424K422,392
- 4673 Nottingham Cir Sacramento, CA$476K422,601
- 4640 Oxbow Dr Sacramento, CA$312K321,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.