4609 Bromley Ln, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $56,250
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: W0190172007
- Zillow Home ID: 12554619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4609 Bromley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Lawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Lawn home values.
- 4611 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$395K32.52,409
- 4605 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$330K321,436
- 4613 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$478K42.52,506
- 4603 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$279K31.51,321
- 4606 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$311K421,540
- 4608 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$463K333,021
- 4604 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$382K42.12,577
- 4610 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$314K31.51,527
- 4615 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$487K432,385
- 4608 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$329K31.51,692
- 4610 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$247K42.51,537
- 4602 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$273K421,433
- 4612 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$397K422,174
- 4601 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$297K321,647
- 4606 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$309K31.52,307
- 4612 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$276K31.51,262
- 4617 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$463K432,222
- 4604 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$411K41.52,340
- 4600 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$267K221,310
- 4614 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$360K422,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.