- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 58
- All time views: 664
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $11,900
- Price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: B489547
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Natural Woodwork - some
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Attic Description: Full
- Attic Description: Finished
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Driveway Description: Other - See Remarks
- Kitchen Equip: Negotiable
- Foundation Description: Stone
- HVAC Type: Other - See Remarks
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Total: 0
- Style of Residence: 2 Story
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 101 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 2911001590350001045000
- Zillow Home ID: 31446165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-55K.
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Niagara Falls High (assigned)9-121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.